Rig Shelters/Enclosure Systems
Drilling sites are located in some pretty inhospitable locations. But just because the temperature and the elements are uncooperative, work can’t grind to a halt. Norseman Rig Shelters allow you to drill year-round. In any and all conditions. By protecting your crew and equipment from the elements, our industry-leading shelters help you improve safety, reduce downtime and maximize productivity.
Norseman knows the challenges you face. We have nearly 50 years of experience in fabric, steel frame and large panel construction for oil and gas applications around the world. What sets Norseman apart is our commitment to being Fiercely Reliable. In the uncompromising quality of our products. In our ability to customize a solution to meet the most demanding requirements. In our total dedication to customer service and support. Our services include:
- Inhouse custom concept and design services.
- Ability to design from drawings, blueprints, or electronic files to service customers anywhere.
- Premium materials and manufacturing quality.
- On-site assessment and measuring.
- Worldwide delivery.
Mud Tank Enclosures
Mud and wet weather don’t mix. The same goes for extreme cold. Norseman’s mud enclosures protect invert or exotic muds against rainwater contamination and sub zero temperatures. The enclosed environment also shelters your people and equipment.
- Fabric and/or frames available for any size mud tank.
- Fabric walls are independent from the roof, for greater flexibility.
- Quick and easy set-up.
Rig Travel Tarps
Provides a temporary wall of protection for open-sided buildings to shield equipment during transport or when racked.
- Affordable protection for sensitive oilfield equipment while in transit or when the rig is stacked.
- Designed to withstand challenging travel conditions due to inclement weather (rain, mud, sleet, snow).
- Easy to install webbing and ratchet tension system.