Simple to install. Excellent performance. Our corrugated cardboard bulkheads and the Norseman Bracing System (NBS) are cost effective containment wall solutions, used to restrain dry flowable bulk commodities such as peas, lentils, soy beans, malt, barley and other bulk grains. They act as a fourth wall at the door end of the container to hold product in place.
Norseman Bracing System
The Norseman Bracing System (NBS) is 100% recyclable with no special disposal conditions. It eliminates the need for ties to secure the brace to the bulkhead as the end/bracing cap friction fits into the U-channel of the container, self-supporting the wood brace (ties may be required for tilt loading).
- Patented engineered bracing system to restrain cargo against longitudinal movement within a container (Patent #8459916).
- Easy one person installation.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Norseman Protector Liner.
- System includes corrugated bulkhead, wood bracing and end/bracing caps.
- Can be used for containerized FIBC or bagged products requiring bracing at the door end.
- Wood bracing provides a viable and cost effective alternative to steel bars.
Corrugated Cardboard Bulkheads
Norseman Corrugated Cardboard Bulkheads eliminate the contamination concerns and special disposal needs of traditional wood bulkheads.
- Lightweight, cost effective – can be easily installed by one person.
- Double wall corrugated cardboard with scored flaps for easy installation.
- To initiate discharge, simply cut the bulkhead for unloading.
- All corrugated bulkheads are pre-punched to position handles and bracing tie placements.
- Can be used with conveyor, auger, gravity and tilt loading equipment.
- Supplied with or without cable ties.
- Can be used in 20’ or 40’ ocean containers. Custom bulkheads for 53’ intermodal ocean containers and trailers available upon request.
- Used in conjunction with the Norseman Bracing System (NBS).