Norseman Agricultural Container Liners are made with a coated, woven material that provides maximum durability. They transform standard and intermodal ocean containers into dry, contaminant free bulk transportation systems for agricultural products including grains, malt, barley, soy beans, seeds, meal and other pulse products. We offer a wide range of customization options to suit your requirements, including custom loading and discharge ports to accommodate all types of loading equipment.
- Liners have a built-in bulkhead and full body welded seams, ensuring your products arrive contamination free.
- Manufactured from durable reinforced polyethylene (PE) fabric.
- Complete product protection.
- Available in standard 20' and 40' sizes. 40' high cube (HC) liners available for custom order.
- Constructed from reinforced polyethylene (PE) fabric, liners are lightweight and flexible for easy handling and installation.
- Liner walls are suspended by cable ties attached to roof lashing rings along the length of the container.
- Requires the use of a bulkhead which provides the fourth wall.
- Can be used in conjunction with the Norseman Bracing System.
- Quickly upgrades your container to food grade.
- Available in standard 20' size. 40' liners available for custom order.
53’ Intermodal Container Liners
- Constructed from reinforced polyethylene (PE) fabric.
- Liner is fastened to log track using attached bungee cords with a formed S-hook which locks into the log track.
- Easy installation.