to customer service
From concept to completion, Norseman is committed to solving problems, providing sustainable, quality, innovative solutions, developing long lasting relationships, and exceeding our customers' expectations to provide total satisfaction.
We maintain large inventories of raw materials and components that allow us to meet tight deadlines. Our integrated enterprise management systems support our ability to manage resources and ensure timely delivery of our customer's product. Inventory stocking and JIT (Just in Time) delivery programs are also available for your convenience.
We employ knowledgeable and friendly staff who are trained to become your trusted advisors for any protection problem.
If you have got a protection problem, we have got a protective solution for you. If not through our diverse line of standard products, we can design & fabricate custom solutions to meet your unique requirements. Just ask us!
We are proud to be a leading manufacturer of high quality products fabricated with high
performance fabrics, foam and steel provided by industry leading suppliers.
Our commitment to solving problems and creating sustainable solutions is demonstrated by:
- our quality management systems and operating procedures including ISO 9001:2000;
- our on-going review of systems and processes;
- our dedication to the highest level of ethical standards and performance in our jobs; and
- our continual improvement based on reviews from internal audits and external feedback from our customers.
Additionally, Norseman stands behind the products it manufactures and sells. Norseman warrants most products against defects in material and workmanship.
to workplace safety
Norseman has made a commitment to improving and promoting a culture of safety to ensure our business operates in a manner that protects the health and safety of our employees, customer, business partners, community and our environment.
We have developed and implemented a workplace Health & Safety management system and we have met the standard for Partnerships by receiving our COR (Certificate of Recognition) through the COR program developed by the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA) and the Construction Safety Network.
In pursuit of our mission to protect people, equipment, products and the environment, Norseman designs, engineers and manufactures our products to the highest standards in safety and quality.
to the environment
At Norseman, we are committed to being an environmentally and socially responsible entity by taking a proactive approach in identifying and eliminating high energy expenders in our daily business practices and in developing sustainable manufacturing processes & products to minimize waste and pollution in the production cycle.
Please see our complete Green Policy.
to our community
At Norseman, we believe in giving back to the communities in which we live and work. Our commitment is to helping our community neighbors through alliances with well-respected organizations. We are proud to be a supporter of:
- The United Way Workplace Campaign - The United Way gives individuals and families the opportunity to reach their potential and improve their quality of life.
- The Langley & Edmonton Christmas Bureaus - A Volunteer supported charity dedicated to helping give hope to those in need at Christmas by providing food hampers to families and toys to children.
- The Calgary Herald Christmas Fund - A fund developed by employees of the local newspaper that helps fund 12 yearly selected community organizations.
- The Support Network - A leader in community information services, crisis intervention and suicide prevention in the Edmonton region.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters - A not-for-profit agency that provides direct service to over 26,000 children by matching them to adult volunteers in quality mentoring relationships.